Preparation of Annual Accounts
If you are a limited company then you are required to prepare accounts that must be filed with Companies House in a statutory format. We can help you by preparing your statutory accounts and filing them with Companies House for you.
If you are an Individual, Sole Trader, Partnership, Club or Association we can help you by preparing full accounts and Income & Expenditure reports.
Having us prepare and audit your annual accounts has many benefits:
- You receive an accurate account of your true financial position
- We have the opportunity to identify any potential areas of weakness in your business and advise you on appropriate remedial action
- You have peace of mind of knowing your accounts are in full compliance statutory requirements
- The overall image and reputation of your business is greatly enhanced by your being able to present a professionally prepared set of accounts
Charities and Not For Profit Organisations
We can prepare audited accounts for charities and Not For Profit Organisations which are fully compliant with the latest SORP. We will also advise you on ways to improve your accounting systems and controls.
We offer a wide variety of services including core processing of records, completion of VAT returns, full system reviews and production of timely and informative management accounts. The package will be tailored to your own needs from one individual service to a full accounting function. The work can be undertaken either in our offices or at your own premises.
Legislation governing this area is extremely complex and ever-changing – but the failure to comply risks penalties being imposed. We can prepare all VAT returns accurately and ensure that VAT has been accounted for.
Running your own payroll can be time consuming and complicated, particularly with the ever increasing complexity of taxation and employment legislation. There is an increasing burden on business to comply with these issues and non-compliance can lead to substantial penalties. We can help by:
- Processing of weekly/monthly staff wages
- Payslips and all details contained
- Month and year end returns completed
- Forms P11D prepared
Company Formations and Secretarial Services
Company secretarial obligations and compliance with the Companies Act can be time consuming.
We can provide a comprehensive secretarial service covering everything from company formations to the maintenance of statutory books. So, not only can we free up your time, we can give you complete peace of mind.